Mobile Notary & Live Scan Services
-Sealed with Integrity-
What is a Notary Public?
A Notary Public is a public official who performs valuable services to the legal, business, financial and real estate communities by certifying or witnessing signatures on official documents.
What is a Live Scan Operator?
Authorized private companies and designated government agencies in California may submit requests for criminal offender record information reviews directly to the Department of Justice using the statewide electronic applicant a communication network maintained by the Attorney General.
These private service providers (PSP) or Live Scan Operators submit these electronic requests on behalf of applicant agencies that are reviewing the suitability of individuals for employment, licensing, certification, foreign adoptions or entry into the United States or another country.
View our preparing for your appointment checklist.
- State Issued Driver’s License
- State Issued ID Card
- US Passport
- Foreign Passport with U.S. stamp from Immigration and Naturalization Services
- Request for Live Scan Service Form (BCIA 8016) – Provided by requesting agency
- Valid Government-Issue Photo ID
- California Driver’s License
- Department of Motor Vehicles Identification Card
- Out-of-State Driver’s License
- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
- Federal Government Personal Identity Verification Card (PIV)
- Uniformed Services Identification Card
- Department of Defense Common Access Card
- Foreign Passport with Appropriate Immigration Document(s) (e.g., Form I-94)
- USCIS – Permanent Resident Card (I-551)
- USCIS – Employment Authorization Card (I-766)
- Federal, State, or Local Government Agency ID Card with Photograph
- U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
- Canadian Driver’s License
Secondary Forms of Identification
In absence of a Primary Form of Identification, one or more of the following Secondary Forms of Identification may be used in conjunction with at least 2 forms of Supplemental Documents.
- State Government Issued Certificate of Birth
- U.S. Tribal or Bureau of Indian Affairs Identification Card
- Native American Tribal Document
- Social Security Card
- Court Order for Name Change/Gender Change/Adoption/Divorce
- Marriage Certificate (Government Certificate Issued)
- U.S. Government Issued Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Draft Record
- School ID with Photograph (minimum age 7 Years old, or transaction will be rejected by DOJ)
- Certificate of Citizenship (N560)
- Replacement Certificate of Citizenship (N-561)
- Certificate of Naturalization (N550)
- Replacement of Certificate of Naturalization (N-570)
Supplemental Documents – 2 required with Secondary Identification
- Utility Bill (Address)
- Jurisdictional Voter Registration Card
- Vehicle Registration Card/Title
- Paycheck Stub with Name/Address
- Jurisdictional Public Assistance Card
- Spouse/Parent Affidavit
- Stay hydrated, this will allow for better quality images
- Wash your hands with soap & water, not hand sanitizer
- Do not apply lotion
- Arrive promptly to avoid delays or cancellation of your appointment
- Be prepared to pay Government Fees via Cash or Check only (*please be advised that government fees are subject to change without notice)
Anthony – Brentwood, CA
Laura K.- Antioch, CA
I highly recommend going here, very professional with an awesome attitude.
Will definitely come here again, if needed.
Alondra SR – Brentwood
Suzanne is great! I got my Live Scan for a new job done yesterday and really had such a positive experience. She worked with me to schedule an appointment that worked with my schedule. She is easy to reach and I highly recommend her services, I was done in about ten minutes and her office is easy to find as well!
Victoria J – Brentwood
Suzanne arranged to offer Live Scan services at a group function, with individual appointments made ahead of time. When I arrived for my appointment, she was friendly, helpful, and very professional. My fingerprints were scanned quickly and easily, and she was very thorough about explaining my Live Scan document to me, with all of the requirements. I couldn’t be more pleased!
Kathleen H. – El Cerrito