Sealed with Integrity
As a public servant, I am committed to serving the community I live in by providing professional services as a Notary Public and Live Scan Operator. I pledge to act as an impartial witness to deter fraudulent activity when signing important legal documents and transmitting your records securely to the Department of Justince. At Sealed with Integrity, your convience and privacy is my priority. Whether it be in the comfort of your own home, office or a public place, I will meet you at a location of your choosing.
-Sealed with Integrity-
What is a Notary Public?
A Notary Public is a public official who performs valuable services to the legal, business, financial and real estate communities by certifying or witnessing signatures on official documents.
What is a Live Scan Operator?
Authorized private companies and designated government agencies in California may submit requests for criminal offender record information reviews directly to the Department of Justice using the statewide electronic applicant a communication network maintained by the Attorney General.
These private service providers (PSP) or Live Scan Operators submit these electronic requests on behalf of applicant agencies that are reviewing the suitability of individuals for employment, licensing, certification, foreign adoptions or entry into the United States or another country.
Department of Justice
Schedule online from your phone or computer.
View our preparing for a notarization checklist before scheduling your appointment.
Must have a valid photo ID, including but not limited to the following:
- State Issued Driver’s License
- State Issued ID Card
- US Passport
- Foreign Passport with U.S. stamp from Immigration and Naturalization Services
Complete but do NOT sign document(s) before Notary arrives.
Know what type of notarization is required:
All signatories must be present, competent and willing
Know fees and acceptable methods of payment in advance:
Understand a Notary CANNOT advise you.
All questions should be directed to person/organization requesting notarization.
- Request for Live Scan Service Form (BCIA 8016) – Provided by requesting agency.
Primary Forms of Identification
- California Driver’s License
- Department of Motor Vehicles Identification Card
- Out-of-State Driver’s License
Secondary Forms of Identification
In absence of a Primary Form of Identification, one or more of the following Secondary Forms of Identification may be used in conjunction with at least 2 forms of Supplemental Documents.
- State Government Issued Certificate of Birth
- U.S. Active Duty/Retiree/Reservist Military Identification Card (000 10-2)
- U.S. Passport
- Federal Government Personal Identity Verification Card (PIV)
- Department of Defense Common Access Card
- U.S. Tribal or Bureau of Indian Affairs Identification Card
- Social Security Card
- Court Order for Name Change/Gender Change/Adoption/Divorce
- Marriage Certificate (Government Certificate Issued)
- U.S. Government Issued Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Foreign Passport with Appropriate Immigration Document(s)
- Certificate of Citizenship (N560)
- Certificate of Naturalization (N550)
- INS I-551 Resident Alien Card Issued Since 1997
- INS l-688 Temporary Resident Identification Card
- INS l-688B, I-766 Employment Authorization Card
Supplemental Documents – 2 required with Secondary Identification
- Utility Bill (Address)
- Jurisdictional Voter Registration Card
- Vehicle Registration Card/Title
- Paycheck Stub with Name/Address
- Jurisdictional Public Assistance Card
- Spouse/Parent Affidavit
- Cancelled Check or Bank Statement
- Mortgage Documents
Susanne was very respectful and took her work very seriously when handling and explaining important documents. I have dealt with a lot of notary services in the past and she by far outperforms them all. I highly reccommend her services as you will not be disappointed.
Anthony – Brentwood, CA
I was in dire need of a notary, and had no way to get to one in time. I called Suzanne and she came to me for a nominal fee the very next morning! I was able to deliver my documents in time thanks to Suzanne’s prompt, speedy, and very kind service. I will call on this service again. Thank you Suzanne!
Laura K.- Antioch, CA
Suzanne is very professional and puts a lot of thought and effort into her business! She is very knowledgable in her field and provides great customer service! I highly recommend her as a notary and refer her with pride to my clients!